Comparison of three of our Harris Tweed Shoulder Bags
Are you on the look out for a Harris Tweed shoulder bag, but don’t know which one is right for you? This guide is for you. We’ve picked three of our favourite tweed shoulder bags to help you compare.
- Harris Tweed Small Clutch – small and easy to use as a clutch or on your shoulder.
- a clutch bag for a date / at a festival (light enough to carry all day – and it’s pretty durable if any drinks get spilled).
- Harris Tweed Cross Body Bag
- Perfect size for the days you’re going for a wander but you don’t have enough pockets for phone, sanitiser, hankies and purse.
- Harris Tweed Square Shoulder Bag
- Lush bag for when you’re getting a bit more dressed up, maybe for drinks with friends, or for a pub lunch. It totally works for a day around town at the weekend.
Now compare the sizes…
Tweed Shoulder Bags – Size Comparison
Once you’ve chosen your bag and it’s arrived safely, we would LOVE to see it in action. Share your Maccessori pictures with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Use #maccessori to be entered into our Monthly Giveaway.